- our wood plaster is a purely ecological product
- we only use wood from local forests for our wood plaster and have very short transport routes along the entire value chain
- fundamentally better, hygienic properties than other surfaces
- regulates the humidity
- antistatic surface; does not absorb more dust than ordinary rough plaster
- wonderful feel through the pure wood surface and the real nature feeling
- calming effect on mind and soul
- infinitely expandable system
- extreme flexibility and thus versatile use
- easy and fast application
- the wood plaster can be applied to many different surfaces, e.g. concrete, plasterboard, mineral boards, nonwovens, other plasters – just by using a conventional primer.
- old wallpaper, paints, woods and different plates do not need to be removed – we advise you about appropriate preparation of the existing surfaces
- 100% easy to clean
With our wood plaster we offer a first-class and practical wall coating for your daily work. Whether private or commercial projects.
For architects and planners
The wood plaster offers a completely new, creative way of planning, designing and implementing projects on a natural, pollutant-free basis.
The wood plaster ensures an accent-rich, healthy living and life with a sustainable and ecological surface coating.
Many forms and design options
Due to the flexibility in the application, it is possible to create almost all shapes imaginable with the wood plaster. Whether triangle or circle or other shapes, the wood plaster gives free rein. If the design is no longer liked, the wood plaster is moistened, removed and can be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. Despite the very distinctive and pronounced surface, our wood plaster absorbs dust and dirt only very slightly. The wood plaster is antistatic and similar to wallpaper or other rough plaster insensitive to coarse dirt.
Available in different colors
With food-safe colors that do not affect the natural properties of the wood plaster, it can be colored during mixing. Even with hindsight, if the wood plaster is already dried on the wall, you can color it with conventional wall paints and spraying process at will. Painting or rolling is not possible, the plaster is removed by the moisture with it. Our wood plaster is a protected surface coating material.
A real alternative to wallpaper, paint and conventional brushing
More than 80 innovative new ideas were submitted to the ThEx Award in the IDEENHABER category – of the Thuringian Founders Award in 2019. Our wood plaster was nominated among the Top Ten! A great award, which confirms the added value of our Picusa wood plaster as a building material with a future and sustainability, confirmed by the jury from the Thuringian Ministry, the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and high-ranking representatives from business and industry. The wood plaster creates a higher added value of wood by-products from the timber industry. This benefits forest owners, forestry, our forests and our nature.