InteriorPark. Workshop in Cooperation with BIOPRO Research Initiative of Baden-Württemberg
In cooperation we organize and lead workshops for research & development and designers for introducing biobased technical plastics. InteriorPark. acts as an interface between manufacturers and designers.
Lecture at Final Workshop
tcbd 6.05.2013 with presentation of successful projects:
- Dr. Ralf Kindervater, BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg GmbH and Tina Kammer, InteriorPark.
- Christine Fehrenbach, InteriorPark Frankfurt
- Raphael Stäbler, 4e solutions GmbH
- Stefania Andorlini Design
- Dr. Michael Schweizer, Tecnaro GmbH
- Evelin Tetzner, C.S.P. Consulting und Service für Pflanzliche Rohstoffe GmbH
As the state-wide service agency, BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg provides targeted support to research institutions and companies in the biotechnology and life sciences sectors.
It is the goal of the Biopolymers/Biomaterials Cluster to effectively support and accelerate the development process of biotechnology-based polymers and biomaterials. Innovative plastics will be identified and developed by using microbiological methods, bioprocess engineering and biotechnological methods.
Design Material Production
8.11.2012 at Institute of Textile Technology and Process Engineering in Denkendorf
Material meets Design
3.07.2012 at Stuttgart Institut of Management and Technology
Kick-Off Textile bio-based Materials Design Challange
13.12.2011 at Stuttgart Institut of Management and Technology