Reduce everything to the essentials, but don’t eliminate the poetry
What comes after form? What value do we give to things in an age when good design and well-conceived functionality are self-evident requirements? These considerations were the starting point for developing a series of fittings that is seriously reserved in terms of form and which focuses on the deliberate, sensual experience of the element of water.
Timeless design for timeless interior architecture
MEM does not have an extrovert design, instead, the fitting becomes the interface between the architecture and the user – leaving room, in everyday use for personal cleansing rituals in the bathroom.
Beginning in February 2014, the refined MEM designs are available in a variety of finishes: chrome, platinum, platinum matte and the new pink gold hue Cyprum.
- Good Design Award, The Chicago Athenaeum, USA
- German Design Club DDC
- International Forum Design, Hanover
- Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany, commendation, German Design Council
- red dot award: best of the best for the highest design quality, Design Centre NRW, Essen
- Innovation award for architecture and technology, ISH
- Good design award, Japan
- A “New Classic” award from “Schöner Wohnen” magazine
- Product Innovator Awards, Kitchen + Bath Business, USA
- International Design, ELLE DÉCOR, France